Intern Entrepreneur in Residence
Mannheim, Münster or remote
About Us - Aquaty
At Aquaty, we are reshaping the investment landscape for founders, angels, and venture capital firms. We're a dynamic, ambitious team with a clear vision: to take the hassle out of investment processes for all participants. Our mission? To craft the most innovative software and regulatory products, tailored specifically for the Venture Investment Ecosystem.
Our platform is designed to cluster top notch technology SaaS products based on distinct customer groups:
- AQUATYxVC: This is where venture capitals can streamline their entire investment journey. From deal scouting to decision-making, and from execution to syndication - all supported by our decentralized, regulator-approved software.
- AQUATYxFounders: Founders gain access to some of the best backers in the industry. Plus, they can set up efficient Employee Share Programs, Investor Reportings and manage their cap table.
- AQUATYxInvestors: Here, individual investors and angels find and analyze the best deals, manage and analyze their portfolio, share deal flow, and securely access legal documents.
Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the industry, our team of 10 highly motivated and skilled individuals operates from our offices at Mannheim & Münster and remote across Europe. We're now looking for a like-minded Intern Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f/d) to join our journey.
As Intern Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f/d) you support the founders in launching and iterating our Go-to-market strategy for one of our SaaS products. In this role you work in a cross-functional team led by one of the founders and focus on some of our most important business KPIs.
- You take an active role in shaping and executing the Go-to Market strategy for one of our products
- You work across all domains from Marketing, Sales, Product Development to facilitating Software implementation
- You setup and secure feedback loops from customer feedback to product features
- You work directly in x-functional teams (eg. Data, Product, Tech etc.) and facilitate joint goal achievement
- You take good care of everything that we need in order to deliver great value to the customer - from doing it on your own to building scalable processes & structures, where it makes sense
- You study at one of the best business / informatics universities in Europe
- You have completed at least one internship in a high-pace environment (consulting, startup, VC)
- You speak English (and ideally German) in full proficiency
- You are highly interested in the VC scene and possess an advanced understanding in how investment processes work
- You have a solid understanding of No-Code / SaaS / AI tools to leverage your output
- You are results driven-individual, who likes to work directly on KPIs that impact the business
- You are energetic and highly motivated - your passion and resilience motivates yourself and others to go the extra-mile, when needed
- You combine pragmatic hands-on approach and a “doer-mentality” with data / analytical skills, also you are super customer-oriented
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Mannheim, Münster or partly remote? The decision is yours!
- Work directly with the founding team in one of Germany’s most promising FinTechs
- Exceptional interns receive the opportunity to continue to work as Interns
- Be yourself - we are not looking for any stereotypes but want real types that fit our culture
- The opportunity to create and shape the company's future - you are not just a little cog in a big wheel but work directly with the founding team on the most relevant challenges
- Apple or Microsoft? Choose your individual hardware
- Celebrate with us! Regular on site team events (summer party, Christmas party, hackathons, etc.)
Ready to join the revolution?
Apply now by sending your resume and a brief 3-4 sentence outline explaining why you’re the perfect fit for the role to email@example.com. We’re excited to hear from you!