Entrepreneur in Residence (f/m/d)
Mannheim, Münster, remote
About Us - Aquaty
At Aquaty, we are reshaping the investment landscape for founders, angels, and venture capital firms. We're a dynamic, ambitious team with a clear vision: to take the hassle out of investment processes for all participants. Our mission? To craft the most innovative software and regulatory products, tailored specifically for the Venture Investment Ecosystem.
Our platform is designed to cluster top notch technology products based on distinct customer groups:
- AQUATYxVC: This is where venture capitals can streamline their entire investment journey. From deal scouting to decision-making, and from execution to syndication - all supported by our decentralized, regulator-approved software.
- AQUATYxFounders: Founders gain access to some of the best backers in the industry. Plus, they can set up efficient Employee Share Programs and manage their cap table.
- AQUATYxInvestors: Here, individual investors and angels find and analyze the best deals, manage and analyze their portfolios and share deal flows, and securely access legal documents.
Backed by some of the most prominent angels in the industry, our team of 10 highly motivated and skilled individuals operates from our HQs at Münster and Mannheim and remote across Europe. We're not just a company; we're a revolution in the investment world, and we're looking for a like-minded Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f/d) to join our journey.
As Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f/d) you take full ownership of one distinct area of our business. You coordinate a cross-functional team to secure that we achieve ambitious business results in your area. In this role will work with the founders on some of our most important KPIs.
- You take full ownership of an important product / business area with responsibility for performance KPIs and budgets - you treat the area as if as your own little company in the company
- You coordinate x-functional teams (eg Data, Product, Tech etc) to achieve the best possible results
- You are the first sales person to market and sell our product to target clients
- You work directly with our existing clients to continuously improve our product / proposition
- You take good care of everything that we need in order to deliver great value to the customer - from doing it on your own to building scalable processes & structures, where it makes sense
- You have graduated at a renowned university in the field of Management, Technology or Entrepreneurship
- You have relevant working experience of more than 2 years in a high-pace environment (consulting, startup, VC) and speak English and German in full proficiency
- You have a solid understanding to use No-Code / SaaS / AI tools to leverage your output
- You are highly interested in the VC scene and possess an advanced understanding in how investment processes work
- You are results driven-individual, who likes to work directly on KPIs that impact the business
- You have a track record of achieving results, especially in challenging environments
- You are energetic and highly motivated - your passion and resilience motivates yourself and others to go the extra-mile, when needed
- You combine pragmatic hands-on approach and a “doer-mentality” with data / analytical skills, also you are super customer-oriented
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Remote, hybrid or office? The decision is yours! Work where and how you want in Germany. Our modern HQ office is located in beautiful Münster.
- Attractive entrepreneurial compensation package including the opportunity to become a shareholder of Aquaty with our Company Share program
- Be yourself - we are not looking for any stereotypes but want real types that fit our culture
- The opportunity to create and shape the company's future - you are not just a little cog in a big wheel but work directly with the founding team on the most relevant challenges
- Flexible career paths with steep development curve for high performers
- Apple or Microsoft? Choose your individual hardware
- Celebrate with us! Regular on site team events (summer party, Christmas party, hackathons, etc.)
Ready to join the revolution?
Apply now by sending your resume and a brief 3-4 sentence outline explaining why you’re the perfect fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to hear from you!